BOSCH: Season 1 Episode 4. FUGAZI
The bones investigation uncovers the family’s dark past. As Bosch’s court case reaches a climactic verdict, he gets caught up in a dangerous field trip with Waits, who may be setting him up. A stunning turn of events leads to a frantic citywide manhunt, and Bosch is back on the hot seat.
– I am really enjoying the slow methodical process this show is taking
– I have not heard the usage of FUGAZI in a very long time
– Loved the target practice at the golf range
– Calling Edgar “Tiger”
– Bosch unwavering in his belief that Waits is lying
– The Starfish is still a mystery especially how Waits knows about it
– Bosch needing to appeal to Pierce’s better judgement.
– Brilliant to tell him to spread the “street smarts”
– Edgar busting Bosch over the romance with Brasher
– Bosch has a daughter, the life of Bosch gets more complicated
– Edgar wanting to stop at the outlet mall
– And Bosch busting his balls over it
– Edgar letting Mrs Waters Grt under his skin, then saying he does the same thing, trying to catch a glimpse of the kids j
– Bosch lost the suit but actually won after the award was announced
– Honey”Money” Chandles and Bosch verbally sparring in parking garage.
– Bosch and Irving taking a walk with Irving appealing to take a politically correct stance but keep his cop ethic. Bosch being his normal skeptical self
– Brashness of Brasher, it hints of using Bosch for career gain
– The absolute swarmyness of O’Shea the DA
– Waits trying to play mind games with Bosch even dredging up his past childhood.
– Bosch so conflicted when ordered to loosen the shackles
– And we just knew Waits would escape
– And Bosch would take chase
– And if nothing else, Irving is thorough and prepared, interesting how he protects his interests by having a thumb drive and knowing his to use it to his advantage
– This will go in all three categories. Loved the cameraman sold out
– Irving playing Bosch, showing how O’Shea could blame Bosch
– Bosch at the hospital, accepting the pleed of Moore and showing his resolve to get justice
– The ending with Waits arriving home and him relishing that he now had Bosch’s handcuffs
– Wasted segment between Billips and Bosch at resturant. There are other ways they could have shown Billips concern
– Belk is a useless lawyer
– Irving playing both sides to the middle, trying to put himself in a win win spot
– The cameraman selling out O’Shea
– Why not go after the father while you were here but drive to Palm Springs to interview the mother.
– Why is Billips so concerned over Bosch. It is obviously not romantic and politically speaking, would not help her career.
– Mrs. Waters, just don’t understand her backstory. Even Bosch and Edgar have honest feelings for their families
– Why would the DA take such a huge gamble?
– O’Shea not vetting the cameraman better to ensure loyalty
– Bosch’s daughter calling him Harry and the mother not correcting her