BOSCH: Chapter 1 ‘Tis the Season
– Bosch’s attorney came across as incompetent
– For someone with a stellar track record of crime solving, the high ups sure dispise him
– Harry really disregarded his orders to take the weekend off!
– Sure went along way to track a perp
– Did the perp have a gun?
STUFF I MAY ONLY CARE ABOUT:
– The great Vin Scully at the start
– Glad they addressed how Harry has such a nice place
– That Harry was familiar with the medical jargon from the doctor drawing from personal history
The plot is a three prong attack 1.) a civil trial in which Bosch’s shooting of a potentially unarmed man is put under the microscope, 2.) the discovery of a young boy’s bones in Laurel Canyon, and 3.) the cat-and-mouse game between Bosch and presumed serial killer Raynard Waitat is meant to stretch over all 10 episodes and not conclude until the finale, thus making this a nice setup show.