BOSCH: Season 1 Episode 3 BLUE RELIGION
After the young victim in the bones case is identified, Bosch and J. Edgar are pulled into the troubled world of the boy’s family. As Bosch’s own trial escalates, his romance with Brasher takes a turn. And an intense confrontation with Raynard Waits forces Bosch to rethink everything.
– Nicholas Trent blames the LAPD in a suicide note
– Bosch spins it to blame the newspaper reporter (correctly)
– Loved that Harry asked how he’d feel if he turned out innocent
– Waits does his homework on Bosch and negotiates to use the cell phone through another prisoner
– Bosch trying to counsel Brasher but leads to a fight since Bosch has not been a perfect cop either then rightfully tossing him out.
– The not acknowledging him the next day at the precinct
– Trent being so guilty that he has a bunch of sponsored kids from around the world
– Bosch being skeptical about it
– “Money” Chandler’s devistating losing arguments against Bosch
– Break in the case identifying “bones” as Arthur Delacroix, tip called in by his sister
– Harry had a daughter!
– Bosch gives us something to nibble on when he openly questions the location of the murders in contrast to where Waits lives
– Bosch does not buy Waits confession to the Delacroix murder
– Irving hedging his bets as he is in cahoots with the DA but wants Bosch to “blow holes thru his confession”. Irving trusts Bosch’s instincts in this one over the DA
– Love err Lust is back in the air as Bosch makes nice with Brasher and then lets her a bit by explaining the knuckle tattoos being removed and the bullet wound
– Waits playing mind games with Bosch in the interview
– Bosch calling his bluff with his cel number
– Waits countering with the starfish reference that was not made public
– Deputy Commissioner Irving issuing a misleading press release saying Trent is the killer against the better judgement of Bosch
– Belk being totally overwhelmed. How us he lead counsel?
– Harry is a lousy father!
– Irving out for himself only
– Edgar not believing his partner about Waits and the starfish
– Bosch has his own religion, “Blue Religion” pure cop
– ok, so son goes missing, father who claims to have nothing to do with it fails to file missing persons report?
– Sister living in family home is very creepy, and the reason is bullshit
– And what self respect ion mom bails in 2 kids and leaves them with an abusive father?
– The DA is a real dick if you ask me.
– So it took this long for the crack detectives, save Bosch, to realize Waits was a fake name?
– Also was the rape information bring post Mortimer needed?