BOSCH: Season 1 Episode 6. DONKEY YEARS
Bosch travels to Las Vegas to see his teenage daughter, Maddie, and to gain insight into Waits from his ex-wife, Eleanor Wish, once a brilliant forensic profiler. Back in LA, Waits taunts Bosch as he begins backing up his threats. Bosch returns to a maelstrom as the simple questioning of a witness in the bones case endangers Brasher.
– Waits in the motel watching the search for him, dead body with him, then calling Bosch as a taunt
– Bosch offers two endings, strongly recommending suicide before adding third, resist arrest and get shot
– Harry submits the photos for evidence that show Sheila being abused by her father.
– Bosch getting Samuel to admit he was not the killer, something Harry knew all along
– Harry is on the money about what happened and as a result of his abuse of Sheila , she in turn, abused Arthur. Samuel confessed because he feared Sheila killed Arthur
– Nice of Brasher to help buy a gift for Maddie
– Ballsy video at the hardware store. Waits is heading for end game
– Harry actually does get to Vegas
– The name Samuel gave up may turn into a lead
– Loved the father-daughter bonding that took place throughout the day,
especislly thevshooting range and that she wants to be a cop. It would be too easy and lazy to have her be the bitter child of divorced parents
– Maddie did extensive research on her father
– Elanore, the ex profiler, helps Harry. We discover that he has a French backround thus the alias he chose. He is underground based on the hardware items taken and that he must have been raped as a kid.
– Maddie is determined to make her relationship with Harry work, giving him a smartphone so the could use technology to communicate
– Irving using his copy of the escape as leverage to get O’Shea to back down, Irving also gets a guarantee to be next Commissioner.
– Bosch understanding the gravity of the Brasher-Stokes encounter and chooses to deal with it himself
– Billets scolding Bosch to remain on the”Bones” case
– Samuel gives up a name, maybe a diversion
– Harry shortchanged Maddie putting the job ahead after making such strides with their relationship
– Promises to be back for Christmas, who else knows that isn’t gonna happen?
– Strike three for Brasher as her apprehension goes sideways and she gets sot with her own gun
– So Harry figures out the family issues of the Delacroix including proof of the abuse but Sheila still does not want to file charges.
– Sheila abused Arthur because she was abused, okay? Then she wanted him to run away? Glad she is not my big sister
– So Elanore and Wish engage in high stakes poker. And almost always win?
– So Waits has a French background, okay?